Engine 55-2 and Engine 905 Blue Rock- Millersville station were detailed to a large campground for an odor investigation. Facility staff on scene reporting an odor of a possible electrical fire in a small mobile home. Units arrived and used thermal imagers to locate hot wiring within a wall. With no immediate danger being obvious we allowed maintenance staff to disassemble the paneling rather than tear into it ourselves and cause further damage. Upon opening up the walls it was found that some wiring had melted and was starting to burn. After finding no immediate hazards the structure was turned back over to staff for further repairs. Luckily this situation was detected early. Had staff not secured power to the unit when they did this could have resulted in a working fire in a short time.